All feeding, health care, turn-out, blacksmith and veterinary horse services are closely monitored by the Farm Manager. This allows our boarders peace of mind and leaves them free to focus solely on the enjoyment of their horses. By having these tasks monitored and scheduled by a third party it leaves our Boarders free to focus solely on the enjoyment of their horses.
Tolland Falls has many turn-out options including half day or full day rotations. There are nine turn-out paddocks of varying sizes ranging from small 20′ x 20′ pens up to two acre fields. There are ten larger pastures for turn-out ranging from approximately two acres up to five acres. All fencing is welded pipe and cable, one of the safest fencing options available.
Horse Services Included in Boarding Package:
- The facility is open from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. Boarders can visit or ride on any day at anytime during normal business hours
- Stalls are cleaned daily and bedded with Pine Shavings
- We feed hay and grain twice daily
- Customer prepared Supplements are administered at feeding times (am and pm)
- Blanketing is included in board
- Turn-out is available six to seven days per week and is scheduled by the Farm Manager
- Turn-out options include half day (individually) or full day (in a group herd)
- Most veterinary services are performed by Littleton Large Animal Clinic unless other arrangements have been made
- There are multiple choices for Farriers that routinely visit the farm
- Night Check is performed each evening at 9:00 pm
- Emergency medical and disaster plans are in place
Miscellaneous services such as hand walking, special handling for vet or blacksmith, wrapping, bandaging, injections, minor medical treatment assistance, transportation and trailer and tack trunk storage are also offered.
Contact us for a complete listing and price sheet for these offerings.